The CA is a synergetic community of prominent representatives of the diplomatic corps, as well as those of sciences and education, and assists the initiation, development, and conclusion of projects, ensuring diverse forms of cooperation in the field of economy, politics and culture, and help the sustainable development of the Caspian countries, the livelihood of people and the sustainability, peace and human rights in the region.
During this session, our respected speakers from countries surrounding the Caspian Sea; Russia, Japan, India and Egypt, shared their opinions and thoughts on the following topics:
- International assistance for sustainable development
- Role of science, education, culture, and new technologies
- How do legal structures and diplomacy influence the business environment?
- Geopolitical changes and the need to preserve the rule of law
- Current and future challenges demand strong leadership